- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: 5e87b99a8a3b341784705537435db706
- SHA1: 5d57569e0566897135d3b24b8f7007ab5f16f29c
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-27T04:41:29Z
- TTPS: T1088, T1089, T1112, T1004, T1102, T1012, T1082, T1491
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|