- MALWARE FAMILY: gozi
- TAGS:family:gozi, botnet:1012, banker, isfb, persistence, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: 9c810ea5eaba030bb86b53fb4eac2d16
- SHA1: 474886335538cef4ac284212952cbf42ae595413
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-26T15:16:15Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1158, T1060, T1112, T1491
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|