- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, upx
- MD5: a09c305eebab23581e6770a2112998c8
- SHA1: 2c56dfddcd1199b1bd10d31fe87da99489704ae8
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-05T04:22:20Z
- TTPS: T1158, T1112, T1060, T1082, T1012, T1120
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|