- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, upx
- MD5: f9f3e10c47e3622c88f2d45d919fbc52
- SHA1: 713d40a4e91f16f850a285653656aa2eaa7669fa
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-05T03:07:43Z
- TTPS: T1060, T1112, T1158, T1012, T1120, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|