- MALWARE FAMILY: lockbit
- TAGS:family:lockbit, discovery, evasion, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 92429807c7d957566d1897d5bf7c6639
- SHA1: d1dce09219c0df46742fa0eec6f7a6b72ca877f0
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-07T09:13:03Z
- TTPS: T1490, T1046, T1060, T1112, T1082, T1107
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|