- MALWARE FAMILY: persistence
- TAGS:persistence, ransomware
- MD5: f6ff82c48f719397ad5e405dddc1f6af
- SHA1: 1f6fe7f9492e3e1612f2b7aef27088a468868fe0
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-08T21:55:29Z
- TTPS: T1060, T1112, T1107, T1490
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|