- MALWARE FAMILY: privateloader
- TAGS:family:privateloader, family:redline, family:smokeloader, botnet:nam6.9, backdoor, infostealer, loader, main, spyware, stealer, trojan, vmprotect
- MD5: 4109b53059128d74bf178bfbc7b5d7e5
- SHA1: 4ab24c962cb923a0a36f2620241b40c8d4f609d3
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-06T16:21:03Z
- TTPS: T1130, T1112, T1053, T1005, T1081, T1012, T1082, T1064
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|