- MALWARE FAMILY: redline
- TAGS:family:redline, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, spyware
- MD5: 1259ae3073eba6af139f7a5520da1bc6
- SHA1: 7bd280d484c60373f276322eacb11566b16af368
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-06T16:11:55Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1112, T1005, T1081, T1060, T1082, T1042, T1120
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|