- MALWARE FAMILY: raccoon
- TAGS:family:raccoon, family:redline, family:smokeloader, botnet:1020939650_99, botnet:71dfd37ad40a834e3757b044e3efa038, backdoor, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan, upx
- MD5: 2c4a9effba41930d4dfd9430cde5eb40
- SHA1: 4809f4ae06e32cadf40a6af7a8e129e17c8676f7
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-08T17:24:07Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1082, T1005, T1081, T1060, T1102, T1120, T1112, T1042
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|