- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- MD5: 7bd827803187a8a6ca3c0780e7d8c3da
- SHA1: 8094a512e7d07141fc4713c80b2823a9388198aa
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-07T11:02:15Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1107, T1490, T1012, T1120
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|