- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- TAGS:ransomware, upx
- MD5: 9116620dd952b111a965149e8084d9b7
- SHA1: 3278dc27b7c78531dec44e5d7e54988c38c794ad
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-26T15:47:27Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1112, T1491
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|